1. Complete the Application Form
Complete the application form using the online application system or a printed application form. The application process attracts a non-refundable cost which must be paid when prospective students submit documents.
2. Submit your Supporting Documents
Applicants will be asked to submit the following documents:
- Application Fee Receipt
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- CXC/GCE Certificates – 5 passes inclusive of Mathematics and English *
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (from: a Minister of Religion or Justice of the Peace and Principal of last school attended or last employer)
- 1 passport-sized photograph
3. Attend the Interview
Applicants will be required to attend an interview.
4. Await Selection and Acceptance
After selections are made applicants will be sent an acceptance notification, and will be required to sit a proficiency test.