Quick Facts About M.Ed. Programme
- Teachers and Trainers
- Administrators and Lecturers
- Higher level education seekers
To provide discussion about the challenges that new times and new meanings contribute to educational practice embedded in the following underpinnings:
- The construction of meaning,
- The humanizing role of education in changing times
- Education for life, for relationships & care
- Youth participation in their own education to build a culture of peace
- Building a culture of peace
Promote the role of the university community in society through discussion of important contemporary challenges in teaching and learning
Facilitate the gathering of educational institutions and respective academic communities, providing space for conversation, iteration, dialogue, exchange, and sharing ideas
Provide space for discussion and meeting between the various sectors that make up the educational system-teaching, counselling, research and administration, and facilitate dialogue around the knowledge base for each.
Provide a platform for discussion of social issues related to education, parenting and community building.